Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NO BAILEY YET//

















But got a bit of time so let me show you some pics//first is arny the fella helping me find the dog and putting me up in Wenden/



Got here yesterday and he has been helping a lot not counting putting me up in this camper thingy. Rode 38 miles half uphill and then bailey escaped, so to speak, think we found who has her but no return phone call yet.......
Sorry bout that above Arny is my favorite waitress in Quartzsite, then the sign leaving HOPE Az. and then the sign for the begining of hwy 60 where i left from..
It was and eventful first day, downhill for 14 miles uphill for 17 and then flat for 7 untill i got here////about at the begining of the flat bailey decided to chase rabbits//bad move, got her back got here and rabbits again instead of coming home she headed back to Quartzsite,and got picked up at a little country store where i stopped for a gatorade type drink,,got the number of the fella but no return call yet........................./HE SAYS I AM EARNING MY KEEP BECAUSE OF MY PERSONALITY////hahaha
Anyway no dog yet spend another day if necessary,she is all i have left//
I got some nice pics of the repairs they are doing to the train tracks in this little town that got destroyed in this flash flood on jan 21this year///lots of nice folks......Send out the pics in the a.m. if can hook up again///otherwise later.......
LOVE YA ALL
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

3 comments:

Sunshine Steve said...

Many memories of that stretch or 60. Did not know about the flood. It's probably been 20 years since I last drove there. Sure hope you find Bailey.

Blessings,

Steve

Nancy said...

I Did Not Know About Bailey! We Are Sure Hoping That You Know That You Have One Hell Of Alot More.This Person Will Return Her I Am Sure He Does Not Want To Feed Her HA HA HA AHHHHHHHH.
So Sorry To Hear This News.Godspeed.

Anonymous said...

Man Wheres All The Wild Flowers,So See I Wanted To Keep Bailey And Am Very Sad Over Her Small Stay With On Your Journey.God Bless & God Speed!!!!!!