Sunday, March 14, 2010

WELL TALK ABOUT A MESS

I have safely arrived in Houston Tx much sooner than anticipated due to tanya bouncing out of the back of the pick  up truck that was carrying me across the desert part of the journey//some pretty extensive damage //got her rolling so to speak but could'nt pull trailer yet if I wanted to//looking at an short reincarnation here//I will be reading here for a bit and can probably do a nice upgrade//also probable bus ride to Fla and certainly between the get the best //

Then on to that lovely little Alan fella in N.C. and do some there and up the east side of the country etc...
Terri says hi to everyone//I must say she is a much prettier hostess tha Jim........

Love Ya
Think Green
Cougina

ps:  Will have a post with pics tomorrow and Terri has promised to do a Video with me on Hermetics and Prana Massage

No comments: