Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Tarot


With the Tarot and the Tree of Life we have tremendous about of correspondence that gives us insight into their meanings, and therefore ourselves. The correspondence includes Hebrew letters, Astrology, Colors, Musical notes, Archetypes, Chakras, Divine names, Powers and Divination meanings, to name a few. For years I have been using the Hebrew Letters as a tool for meditation and healing, vibrating and drawing in my minds eye like a Reiki symbol. I have story after story of amazing miracles and experiences in this practice. As C would point out, I no longer believe this works, I know.

Back to the Fool. Aleph the first Hebrew letter represents the Fool. Aleph is an Ox, a mother letter corresponding to Air. The Fool is Scintillating Intelligence and connects the crown and third eye. It is 'The Spirit of Ether, Super consciousness, Higher Self, THE ALL, The Unknowable, and God. It is a bright pale yellow in color, E natural and the sound of our breath. See if you can get an E natural out of your breath. You might need your third ear!

There is an exercise in Initiation into Hermetics I call 'the pour breath' where you breathe life force into every pour of your body. With this exercise I had combined letter aleph & yellow to give it a supercharge. If you know the exercise give it a try and note the difference.

No comments: