Sunday, January 9, 2011

GUESS I HAVE BEEN IGNORING THE BLOGS

I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LEARNING TO WIRE WRAP AND MAKE JEWELERY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING...I APOLOGIZE...
BUT BACK TO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, IS IT JUST POLARITY? OR ARE WE GOING TOTALLY CRAZY AS A PEOPLE,,,WHAT HAPPENED TO LOVE INSTEAD OF HATE?
THE KILLING IN TUSCON YESTERDAY SHOULD BE A WAKE UP CALL TO US ALL..I KNOW THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN OCASSIONAL LOOSE SCREW IN SOCIETY BUT SURELY YOU CAN SEE THE CONSTANT INCREASE IN THE VIOLENCE, IT IS TIME TO REFLECT ON WHAT YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL MAY DO TO MOVE SELF AND OTHERS TOWARD CENTER////REDUCE THE POLARIZATION OF OUR SOCIETY AND POLITICS....
PLEASE TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED.
THINK PEACEFULL GREEN
BLESED BE
COUGINA

1 comment:

Alan said...

Of late I have chosen to see the almost 7 billion humans on the planet as seven billion bright light aspects of the Higher/Divine/Goddess. It was not my first or normal picture of humanity but I felt a need to move toward center by seeing from that higher place. This past week I have felt energies and insights of a concentrated nature. Nothing new but more of them than before. Stay grounded and allow them in...Blessed Be All.