Saturday, March 5, 2011

VISION QUEST


PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CAMERAS WERE ALONG ON THE QUEST AND THAT ANY PICS I ENCLOSE ARE JUST REPRESENTATIVE OF THE EXPIERENCE///////
ALSO IN THIS THE FIRST OF MANY I MUST CAUTION YOU THAT THE INGESTION OF PEYOTE IS NOT CONDONED BY ME FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT THE TYPE OF SUPERVISION I HAD ON THIS QUEST AND THAT ALL THE EXPIERENCE WAS WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF THIS ALKALOID AND WHILE THEY WERE VERY REAL FOR MYSELF AND SHARED AMONG THE 8 OF US ON THE JOURNEY I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO TRY AND RECREATE THIS WONDERFUL WEEK OF TRANSFORMATION IN MY LIFE...

THE BEGINING
I was picked up by one of the apprentice shamans in Phoenix in the early morning hours around 7 am//and driven north for three hrs or so [I will not give physical locations] on arrival I entered the sweat lodge//a rather large affair soon to have 10 of us inside 9 men and 1 woman..The makeup of the group included Hopi, Zuni,Mayan,Navajo, Taoist,Sufi,Gypsy and an African sort of Witch Doctor is my best explanation//basically the best representation of indigenous peoples they could muster for the exercise.

During the sweat that basically lasted for the entire night we became familar with each other and began the ingestion of the tea//at first due to the differences in language it was very confusing for me and I dealth with interperting auras only to understand as much as possible and went thru all the expected responses to the tea but I must say that I did not throw up although I constantly felt like it for the entire 7 days///the benefit of the fast I guess.

wELL SOMEHOW i JUST LOST SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS///so I will continue later.....
THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: