Monday, March 29, 2010

The Consciousness of Money and Taxes

I have been asked by our friend Cougina to contribute to his wonderful blog. It came to me that since I am in the middle of my thirty third tax season what better to talk about than my experience with my clients, their money and taxes. In 1976 I graduated college and became a CPA. A few years later after meeting Cougina, CPA I as came to know, could also mean conscious psychic accountant. I discovered the workings of our Hermetic metaphysical principles within my CPA practice. I discovered a spiritual side to my work. I found a highly conscious way of playing with numbers and helping others. In helping others I have manifested a mere three IRS client audits in those thirty three years. How did I do that? There are many factors on many planes to answer that one. I wish to point out a couple of the conscious/intentional ones. First I gave no thought or word to even the possibility of one of my clients being audited. Its unfathomable to me. I gave each return a blessing. A blessing by staying clear and balanced. A blessing by making my work space, sacred space. Sometimes an actual physical sign of the cross for those in higher need. Once even some frankincense oil on the papers. Further, I would not allow clients to do anything if it created the least bit of fear in them. It worked, three out of four thousand returns is a nice ratio. I all seems basic and obvious now but I like to remind myself.

Next post: "Render unto Caesar"

No comments: