Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY LACK OF ABILITY

WELL I HAVE MESSED UP AGAIN, MY LACK OF ABILITY ON USING THIS CORRECTLY HAS OBVIOUSLY COST US THE AD SENSE STUFF AND THE INCOME SUPPORT IT PROVIDED, I will try to get it back as soon as possible, boy do I need help with the technical aspects of this thing, I believe I still have the Amazon set up ready to go//but because I kept having to revisit the set up on ad sense I guess I freaked them out trying this and that to get the payment schedule worked out and changing phone numbers and all that stuff must be the cause//please let me know if you used any of the ads for joining any groups or purchasing any prroducts so I can convince them that we are worthy of carring thier ads//I myself got the new bike off one of them//

BUT I HAD A REAL NICE RIDE ON THE MUDDY TRAILS OF MEMORIAL PARK YESTERDAY AND THE BIKE PERFORMS WELL///THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD//I LEAVE THURSDAY MORNING FOR FLORIDA,,A RIDE TO CENTRAL PART OF STATE THEN BIKE THE LAST 250 MILES TO POMPANO///SHOULD ARRIVE THERE ON THE 7TH AFTER THAT NORTH TO NORTH CAROLINA AND A POSSIBLE STOP ON THE WAY IN TAMPA, STILL IN THE WORKS..WITH THE NEW VIDEO EDITOR MAYBE A NICE SLIDE SHOW OF THE BIKE RIDE AROUND LAKE OKACHOBEE AND SUCH WILL BE POSSIBLE..
THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: