Monday, April 19, 2010

NOT TO MUCH EXERCISE

I certianly have not been getting much cycling in with all the rain down here in south florida and have been only able to stay active with some aerobics etc.. PROBABLY GONNA BURN BAD ON NEXT LEG OF TRIP / but as they say April showers bring May flowers so it should be beautiful all the way from N Fla to N.C.

Next week I will get to the Tampa area for an undetermined time to do readings and hopefully some classes and then take a wonderful ride to Asheville, North Carolina to see Alan, I hope it is as pretty as the book shows..It should be quite a contrast to the Arizona deserts and S.Fla tropics I have been traveling through..

Some interesting ideas have been coming to me in this slac time and I have been formulating several new blog post's  on the Hermetics of Exercise and Cycling, they will be appearing very soon here on the parent blog.

Think Green
Blessed Be
Cougina

No comments: