Sunday, May 2, 2010

CRISIS CONFLICT AND CONSENSUS

I WILL CHOSE GREEN IN ORDER TO TRY AND ACHIEVE BALANCE///why am I in crisis? duh//I guess east of the big river is a problem for me//on top of that I seem to be totally out of control of my space..Is it the geography or myself, what difference doe's it make? All was well and suddenly all is shit...probably self but then again how to cope...
Ever since I crossed into the east [big river] I have been less than productive...what is a material attitude//my friend is suddenly less than receptive so I won't go there, do I continue North or just go back to the mtns///the latter seems best right now so get ready for lots of bike blogs///will leave here wed morning and head North to the Panhandle and if nothing changes I will head west and I mean WEST NEW MEXICO/ARIZONA etc. were judgement is based only on you immigrant status.....
A QUESTION PLEASE TO THOSE  OF YOU WHO KNEW ME IN HOUSTON 20 YRS AGO DID I HAVE CHICKENS AND GOATS IN MY BACK YARD???????
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: