Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Houston / no ride yet




Even though Andrew loaned me his bicycle I have yet to use it to many excuses I guess, but damn it is humid....But all is well and Terri is trying to get me to go to the Health Club with her guess she thinks I am getting FAT..

I will say that we took a nice ride down to Galveston on Sunday, visited a friend of hers, walked on the beach, and then took a look at a few boats///that was fun, Rose and I toured by boat for quite awhile and it was great and something I may enjoy again...BUT HOW COULD I ENJOY THE GULF, IS IT REALLY CLEANED UP?
MOST SCIENTIST SAY NO, AND IT IS A SHAME THAT I NO LONGER FEEL TRUSTING OF MY OWN GOVERNMENT IN REGARDS TO MOST ANY STATEMENT THEY MAKE///shit did you read that Ice Cream article?
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?
ARE WE CREATING ALL OF THE PROBLEMS THAT SOME PREDICT FOR 2012 OURSELVES?
REMEMBER THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY POSITIVE PREDICTIONS ALSO!
THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: