Monday, June 27, 2011

PLEASE BE PATIENT


I beg of you to understand that while I may be a minimalist, I am an extremely busy man. Finally, today, thanks to Patti, we had an opportunity to take three days off. So far during those three days, I’ve done three Skype interviews, and have not had time to make jewelry that has been paid for. I will have to make it tomorrow. I have responsibilities to the community that must be fulfilled, as well as responsibilities to my partner, and the continued development of the blog, Covina Hermeticia.

I do spend four hours per night dealing with community issues, and I would really appreciate the opportunity to get some rest. Unfortunately, we will have to continue with the Covina Hermeticia security issues, and other pressing world issues. I only ask that I be allowed a little bit of space during this time. If you can find new people, who might possibly be interested in Covina Hermeticia, it would relieve some of my stress. However, I would really appreciate 36 hours of down time. I love you all so very, very much. Please to continue to

THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: