Friday, October 14, 2011

OKAY- ALRIGHT-I AM BACK

It's always about the magician's pleasure...
THANKS TO AGGIE, and so many others of you, I have reachieved a healthy attitude and the ability to continue////
WE ARE NOW IN TUSCON, AZ, AND NEED ALL THE SUPPORT YOU CAN PROVIDE TO HELP US GET ESTABLISHED/// NOT MONEY MIND YOU, but references either to folks you know who might benefit from my services or personal letters of recommendation that we may use in the local metaphysical news outlets/////

It is a unique expierence for someone such as myself to have to combat a virus of this magnitude, and I am blessed in having whipped the damned thing ///SPECIAL THANKS TO AGGIE/DONNA/TERRI/ALAN, and anyone else who sent healing energy...

... the real powerhouses get a rest break.
We will be in Scotsdale this weekend doing the final ceremony to remove this thing from our space and hope all will be well for everyone in our small community... PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND THAT LAST BIT OF ENERGY TO THIS OLD MAN!!!!!!

One of the folks who tried to help (but instead he pissed me off) was this dude Chuck/// who makes energy jewelry for sick kids [special thanks there] I try to help him out with stones when we can afford it.  I did not turn him into a frog (yet).




And this poor bastard half-assed thought I was god, then watched me take advantage of another poor bastard, and scared himself shitless.  But I like him.

THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: