Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RITUAL MAGIC IS SO MUCH FUN

While I can't really discuss what happened, I can assure you that it was fun.  A little too sexual for the average dogmatic individual, but all of a sudden, it would seem that the virus has lost its viral ability and been sodomized by the hermetic principles of reality.

As a result of that, the true self of the magician is once again apparent in your reality.  I wish to thank anyone of my friends from the private blog who exercised autoerotic energy in order to assist me in achieving the wonderful healing.

Of course, I did not really get to enjoy them, as much as I did those few absolutely wonderful, powerful, committed women who spent three days making sure that my sexual attitudes were rather preeminent. 

WHILE IT MAY SEEM THAT MANY TIMES AS I GET OLDER AND OLDER, I GET A LITTLE TOO LAZY OR A LITTLE TOO TIRED, ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL THINGS IN MY SPACE MANIFESTS ITSELF IN THE FEMININE FORM THAT IS WILLING TO STIMULATE, FELLATE, AND COLLATE MY SPACE IN SUCH A WAY THAT I MAY RETURN TO VITALITY.  I WISH TO THANK THEM ALL. 

MY LADY (AGNES) AND MYSELF ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SETTLING INTO THE WONDERFUL CITY OF TUCSON, AZ, SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE IN THIS AREA WHO MAY NEED HIS/HER HEAD SHRUNK, OR, PERHAPS, HIS/HER REALITY CHANGED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, YOU MAY REFER THEM TO ME. couginamachek@aol.com 602 386 8199.  

As a true meaning of expression, I wish to thank everyone for tolerating my behavior over the last few months while I have been very ill.  My lady is about to bring you up to date on our activities.  Trust self, get your finger out of your ---, and get 'er done.

THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: