Sunday, February 21, 2010

ALL IS WELL IN BICYCLE HEAVEN


AS YOU CAN SEE MY FRIEND DONNA IS THE MOST WONDERFUL OF FRIENDS..
//she has welcomed me into her home to do a few readings//plus the most important of all has me out of the weather we are expierencing right now... notice that beautiful amethyst cathederal behind Tara her pup..
It is posssible i may be doing some as early as this evening//as i just had the most wonderful expierence with one of her friends,,,actually managing to pinpoint several of her problems just using her aura//so i should have a sucessful week as far as affording to true up wheels and get supplies for the leg to Tucson..
Please remember my email is couginamachek@aol.com been having trouble stabilizing the gmail one so use this one........HELP ME GET THIS GOING PLEASE..need 100 followers to realy get good sponsors...love ya all//BLESSED BE see ya soon Cougina

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I Rember Donna,And Glad To Hear You Are OK!

Unknown said...

Hey Cougina!!!

I am finally able to be a member of yours! Gosh it took me way too long, but I'm here and happy to be here!!! :)
Hope all is well.... including you (first) !!

Love to you,
Karen