Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE WONDER AND POWER OF MY WORK


It always amazes me when I can truly help and assist a true loving soul..Today I did a reading for a lovely woman Connie Douglas here in Arizona//she has a spectttucular clear yellow spiritual body and is truly concerned with the welfafe of children and has published a book on Shnnoogle Talk a wonderful treatsie//absolutely helpful to endangered children///WHAT A WOMAN SHE IS.....
CHOOSING LOVE AND KINDNESS
over fear and doubt
Making the world a better Place
One act of kindness at a time
THEY CAN BE THE SUPERHERO
The true superhero is no further
Than the reflection in your mirror
Those are her words not mine//she thought she had M>S> oh boy what a thrill to be able to tell her she did not//seeing auras and such can be such a joy///you should develop your own abilities along these lines it is soooooo rewarding when you can help someone and move them along on their spiritual path....
I have been very busy and will stay so for the next few days till I head to Tucson//lots of wonderful people and lots of love//FEEL GREAT
LOVE ALL OF YOU
Blessed
be
Cougina

3 comments:

Great Shades! said...

Who is this gentle soul? and what have you done with Kactus?

cougina said...

This is a wonderful woman who is trying to help the children and Kactus is in retirement till I return to the Hat Movie

shnnoogle said...

Thank You Cougina,

Such a pleasure meeting you....I know the awareness you bestowed me will only better my journey and my capacity to make a difference, the rest of this life.

You are a refreshing breath of fresh air, a surprise, bringing light where ever you go. It's an honor...

Shnnoogles, Connie