Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NEW TENT and OPINION





AS YOU CAN TELL while i am not good at this my new tent is much larger/plenty of room for gear etc. along w/ me and all my stuff except bike and trailer///still needs seam sealer and scotch guard / tomorrow i guess//but much more functional........
Remember the trash on the road,what can we do to help folks understand that this is a no no...it is amazing with all the talk of the environment and warming that we still allow this to happen////WHY DOES IT HAPPEN//people cannot afford garbage pickup? that's bullshit excuse my french. Lets try to work together to stop this//complain/if you see it take the plate number and call it in.....It is really a disgrace in this the 21st century to realize that we are this unconscious as a society.......Whatever you do please not even a cigarette filter thrown out into the enviroment////////

4 comments:

Dave Denny said...

Ok I agree. I like the new tent. Waterproof it and lets get this show on the road.

Anonymous said...

French Lessons,I Love The Tent And Was Thinking Of How Glad I Am That It Will Be Sealed.The Dusting Of Snow This Morning Would Have Not Been Good With A Leak!

Great Shades! said...

Much better!

cougina said...

THANK YOU ALL