Monday, March 8, 2010

A TIME TO SAY THANK YOU

At this time I wish to thank all of you both individual and business that make this endeavor possible the list includes all types of folks and business's most of the business aspects are not even aware of me yet//you might notify them, but no big deal//
FIRST MY HARD CORE SUPPORT//includes Ms.Terri Barnes in Houston,Tx a massage lady of exceptional ability/ Ms. Donna Patterson also a masseuse of exceptional ability//GREAT SHADES SUNGLASSES of Bend, Ore./ MR.JIM PARKER OF TUCSON AN EXCEPTIONAL LIFE COACH/ and all of my followers........
I want to especially thank GOOGLE for making this possible//probably my major means of support on the journey//I believe that much of the equipment I use is the best and I would think that with your support they will also become involved ///////////////////////
I ride a SPECIALIZED bicycle/use a GARMIN GPS/and my solar panels come from HARBOR FREIGHT/ the batteries are EVERLAST/ and lots of my camping gear came from REI and without question WALMART...........
These folks are not advertising with me and do not pay me YET, but my setup is the best i could come up with and very functional...
In a couple of days I will be leaving here [Tucson] for East Texas [Houston, a very long ride if I do not cheat again [hope I can} and the pictures come anyway I do it//as well as my hermetic philosophy...

I have a full schedule for tomorrow and will leave in good health,,please forgive my commercialization at this point but still need to camp in campgrounds for shower etc. and eat do repairs to rig etc....I will try not to pester anyone too much BUT YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED at all times..

Loving all of you and every bit of my experience to date
Blessed Be
Think Green
Cougina

3 comments:

Sunshine Steve said...

Hey Cougina....

We are all pulling for you. The ads don't hurt a bit and thanks....I, for one, support the folks you are talking about. You know that many of us are living a vicarious dream as you propel around the good old USA. You are making the ultimate road trip... and we thank you for the privileged of "riding along!"

Sunshine Steve

PS... Watch out... you never know when a dusty old maroon Suburban may find your tent just in time for morning coffee!

cougina said...

I REMEMBER THAT WELL MY FRIEND,AND LOOK FOWARD TO A REPEAT PERFORMANCE

Anonymous said...

You Best Call Anytime And We Are All Lovin You And All That You Are Doing And i Am Almost There In My Mind As well As The Love And Happiness That Your Life And Travels Have Brought Into Our Lives Over The Past years.So Glad To Have Been Able To Be Your Friend.God Speed To We See Ya Please Call If Need To Cheat!