Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I WELCOME MY FIRST REAL SPONSOR

I want to welcome my first real sponsor on this journey//SUE HANSEN//of GREAT SHADES SUNGLASSES///also like to welcome my friend Alan Ostman another hermetic magician of renown.......................

I only took a short ride today after yesterdays fiasco but feel fine in every way//that is a pic of TANYA and I and if you look in the lower left my beagle 40# of the weight i pull in the trailer//I'll keep it short for now and write more this evening after i charge up the computer///BLESSED BE and be safe

2 comments:

Alan said...

You are my HERO! Go man go.

olady said...

I haven't met you ...yet. I tried this and jsut got scared and retired from it at 46. I just wasn't old enough yet. I am working my way back. I met so many wonderful people along the way. I miss it terribly, it just wasn't my time yet. Go where your feet take you. The journey never ends, Namaste friend.
Kathy