Friday, February 5, 2010

what a wonderful day




I meet a nice gal///looks a bit like ROSE with that same sparkling aura and if we can hit it off I'll get her a bike and take her with me..............................................................THE MOST AMAZING THING IS HER NAME/// CORINNA now you have to admit that would be fun Corinna & Cougina so anyway we will see how it goes ....................................................................
hello , .I adore spontaneaty in life however I was simply was on a walkabout to see what stone bead deals I could make and met this gentleman. whom i must admit seems relatively timeless with much vigor for life , his simple plan to take a bike ride sounds facsinating and like something i may really enjoy sooooooo considering l the factors we may find it in ourselves to make some adventure in this beautiful life any input you may have may be taken into consideration or not as we may just ignore all of them and do as we please which is apparently in both of our nature thus far life is good big smiles corinna

5 comments:

Alan said...

Sounds and feels like a great match to me. Bless you two.

Great Shades! said...

You make a good team! I'm thinking that this meeting was not entirely "by chance".

Dave Denny said...

You both have my attention. Let me know what you need.

Sunshine Steve said...

Good for the two of you! Nothing by chance. Sure looks a lot like Rose. Happy Trails.... and memories of a meeting in New Mexico... a long time ago.

In Love, Compassion, Peace and Joy,

Steve

Anonymous said...

She Does.