Tuesday, February 2, 2010

INTRODUCING TANYA



WELL THIS IS A PIC FROM THE WAY IT ALL STARTED//A SPECIALIZED BIKE//since then she has grown a Burley trailer,a new wireless speedy odo, a garmin 600 GPS, a front bag on the bars, a side bag on the cross tube, bar extensions and mirrors,a rear cargo rack w/ Novaro Panniers and much much more....When i leave here i will head to Scottsdale and do some readings at my friends house for a few days then head south.
It will be very nice to do aura and tarot work heavily for a few days...it is really my passion and the ability to help others through my ability is very rewarding//i have been reading since i was a teen and my mother did before me//hopefully i can get enough attention with the blog to do them every 500 miles or so and stay in supplies.
With the bike I get to meet some of the most interesting auric sights in folks//they look at it and develop all these colors in thier emotional body,,guess they think i may be nuts hahah
ANYWAY IT IS GETTING LIGHT//LET ME TAKE MY MORNING RIDE THEN I WILL TAKE MORE PICS AND TELL YOU MORE//HAVE A LOVELY DAY==BLESSED BE

No comments: