Saturday, February 6, 2010

INTRO TO BAILEY

hello; my name is bailey///my humans pull me with them in a bicycle trailer///they do make me walk or trot for the uphills and mountains[aooooooughhhhhh] but they are basically acceptable humans.

LAST NITE DURING MY LIMITED FREE TIME I FOUND AN OLD DEAD RABBIT and the buttheads tried to take it away///as a result i had to eat on the move and got a tummy ache so i did not feel bad making them get up in the middle of the night so i would not shit in their space///the only sorrow i have is that i did not interupt anything.......

at present im wunderin with all these fine folks signing up to be friends with MY PEOPLE if in fact they have dogs,, or know anybody with dogs ,that may want to meet up at any local dog parks along the way byob see ya there aooooooooghhhhh baily

1 comment:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.