Sunday, February 28, 2010

READY TO ROLL AGAIN




AS YOU CAN SEE EVEN AN OLD MAN OCCASIONALLY CAN GO OUT TO A FANCY SPOT TO EAT WITH HIS BUDS// last nite I took Donna and Craig out to a nice seafood restaurant, a bit pricey but they have been putting me up and feeding me during my stay as well as generating over 15 readings for me so well deserved.....
Tanya is ready to roll again new street tires and all tuned up leaving here Wednesday morning for Tucson hopefully good weather//of course now have new tent and bag as well as new rain gear so should be a pleasant trip....
Lots of nice folks here//several good hermetic classes and just lots of terrific spiritual energy///sure hope it is like this everywhere I go///BOY AM I LOVING IT//just cannot wait to meet ya all on my journey///in the process of getting a cell card for the computer so can write and post more often with fewer dead spots...
Be Good and be Green
Blessed Be
Cougina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Ahhh, the many faces of Cougina. Loving this yuppied-up look.
And Donna, you are a beautiful woman!
Love~T

Alan said...

WOW that is a first for me, seeing a Yuppie Master. You look great Buddy.
Love,
Alan O.

Nancy said...

Glad to see and hear you are doing good. Time to get on the road and get out of Arizona. All the best to you. Love!