Thursday, March 4, 2010

SHIT//HOPEFULLY ONLY HAPENS ONCE

A BIT OF DRAMA IS INEVITABLE// this morning I left the Tom Mix monument about 7 all the weather predicts said i would have a headwind in addition to climbing//BUMMER//but I got out on the road, turned on my yellow revolving light, put on my bright road workers jacket and the wind started hitting me in the ass//rock aND ROLLVILLE, GOT 22 MILES UPHILL IN ABOUT3 and a half hours/////////////////////THEN GOT RUN OFF THE ROAD BY A BIG TRUCK///MAJOR CLUSTERF--K//Guy behind stopped and helped//he andf the sheriff got me out from under the bike and trailer//no broken bones//little damage to TANYA//more to bike//computer works//looking for GPS in stuff they picked up//very sore leg//actually thought it was broken at first but all is well with a tangerine sized knot in my lower right thigh///so i got here thanks to them///sitting///drinking//posting//and hope to survey loss later this afternoon//ALL IS WELL///THE OLD FART WILL CONTINUE IN THE MORNING AND RECOVER IN TUCSON/////just ordered a large combo pizza so i will eat well to get it together//PIZZA HERE as well as a sixer of heniken//no smokes//SHIT//donna and terri will be proud of me except fpr the beer///but it is my painkiller of choice....

IF YOU RIDE THE BIG MEAN GREEN MACHINE///be careful, I am sure the driver was pissing in a bottle or talking on the phone///watch out for yourself at all times////most drivers pay attention///but even with the revolving yellow light and a highway workers jacket it happened///keep on biking,,,just cautiously.....

THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
Cougina

3 comments:

Dave Denny said...

Heineken?

cougina said...

I AM A YUPPIE NOW DAVE//IF I CAN ONLY DRINK OCASIONALLY I DO IT RIGHT

Great Shades! said...

You're funny! I don't care what brand you drink, the fact that you are able to drink it is good enough! No more of those days!