Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WELL HERE I SIT /TOM MIX MONUMENT

WELL THIS OLD MAN IS ONE TIRED CRAMPED UP SOB///been climbing all day just 3 o'clock but gotta stop//done runned out of omph for the day//new stick lets me blog out here in the middle of nowhere//
The gentleman is the fella that gave me a ride out of thecity MICHAEL obviously a real swell man//saved me tons of crap in city traffic//should get to Tucson on friday one more day of climbing and then down tothe city///it has good bike lanes in most of the city so no problem there..
THINK GREEN
BLESSED BE
Cougina



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool pics and i am lifted in your journey my frirnd keep on! dave

Unknown said...

Cougina,
I am grateful for you making Tucson a stop on your journey. Friday evening we will have dinner with a couple of close friends on mine and Saturday I have a couple of readings set up as well as a 6pm open meeting time for people to meet you.
Once again I appreciate your coming and please call or email if you need anything.
Jim Parker, 520 370 3579,
jparker@mentor-connection.com

cougina said...

JIM I WILL CALL WHEN I GET BY W RIVER RD MY NUMBER 602-386-8199

Anonymous said...

Judyblueyes says, I think this is a great site, a great journey by a great soul. Looking forward to you getting to Florida Cougina, safe peddling, and God bless