Thursday, March 4, 2010

WILL RIDE TOMORROW

YES THAT IS SNOW ON THE MTN: AND THAT IS MY CAMP IN THE RV PARK //that is the office behind my rig so i am covered but feel sure i can handle it in the a.m.//////
THINK GREEN
BE SAFE
BLESSED BE
Cougina



YA CANNOT KEEP AN OLD MAN DOWN////i guess


went through what i hope is my greatest disaster on this journey//


WOULD LIKE TO THANK


MARK//all i know is he works for the Saddlebrook development here outside Tucson, a fine young man, a beautiful aura, and i wish him the best.....


The Pinal COUNTY response//


And the Wishing Well RV Park for putting me up in a period of distress..




I am well and will cycle into Tucson sometime tomorrow///nice hot tub bath, probably at least twice more, comfort in my new condo [tent] good pizza, 6 beers, and my leg still hurts like hell but we will do it....


It also looks like one of our loyal servicemen is going to give me a ride thru west texas,,so i will miss all the shit..


7 comments:

Sunshine Steve said...

Hey Cougina.... Take it easy on those "Big Rigs." Let us know how you.. and all equipment are doing before you leave the Old Pueblo. Reminds me of when Rose was in the Hospital at the U 0f A.. and you and I were at the "Inn" up the road. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Sending you a lot of love... and tons of healing energy.

Steve

Unknown said...

Please get a ride into Tuscon tomorrow if you are hurting, Cougina. We all know of course you could do it, but you don't have to.
Sending healing and love~~~~T

cougina said...

thank you both

Anonymous said...

Get-ER Done!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnne said...

Hi...sending you lots of love and light

Dave Denny said...

I'm with Terri on this. If you can get a ride to Tucson...Do IT!! Heal up

cougina said...

well i am here an well//giving talk tonite and readings hopefully plentiful all week///STEVE how about Fla before ashville//still be too cold up there