Saturday, February 13, 2010

48 HOURS TO DEPARTURE


Let me try to answer some of your comments///yes GPS a nice little Garmin 600w////and thanks for the spelling support//also my itenary will partially be controlled by invites i get to stop and do a few readings//so far that is scottsdale then houston then ashville, n.c., and then dracut,mass then quincy illinois///a lot of space in between them for anyone interested////////////////////
Today after morning ride i have to do laundry//lots of socks//then finish cleaning the coach for storage///
ALSO IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE CARD FOR THE COMPUTER YET SO I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO POST FROM HOT SPOTS//BUT MY CELL SHOULD WORK IN MOST PLACES AND YOU CAN CALL IN THE EVENINGS AFTER I STOP 602-386-8199
LOVING YOU ALL
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: