Sunday, February 7, 2010

TIME TO BEGIN

First i would like to thank the new followers.

It looks like my departure date will be the 15th or 16th at the latest//I have a reading scheduled for the 12th so i may as well do the weekend to try and get a bit of travel money ahead.............

Yesterday was real stormy and i hope to avoiid any of that severe weather at least till scottsdale so i can get better foul weather gear/////other than that i am ready to go,

I should mention my email is couginamachek@aol.com any questions can be asked there if you do not want to deal with them publicly..Also i will try to get Jim to help me set up sidebar wikis and all the other good stuff before i leavs and i will set up a gmail just for the blog.

I will be yraveling on hwy 60 to the phoenix area and sould be posting some lovely and interesting pics////talk tto you again soon

BLESSED BE
COUGINA

No comments: