Saturday, February 13, 2010

WHAT A F------ DAY

YA SEE first of all i did the stuff i talked about earlier, then the laundry, then had to just sit here and be bored and i remembered this dream i had last nite///

I AM LEAVING///mon morn and i am doing well feeling proud of myself and realize i have to take a dump///to much breakfast i guess//so i pull up on the bike put down the kickstand,go to the trailer let bailey out, grap the shovel type thingy, squat,,AND REALIZE I FORGOT THE PAPER//the only things around me have thorns///I IMMEDIATELY PUT TOILET PAPER IN THE BAGS.

See this s the kind of stuff an elemental is good for///just letting ya know ahead of time///hahahaha.....................

On to a more serious note,,,,,,,

ONCE I LEAVE//i will not be adverse to an occasional ride if i am crossing a mountain or stuck in a city or that type of stuff///so please do not expect anything like Arnold Swert whatever........


everything is ready//i am going////and i will have lots of opinions............................

HAVE AN ENJOYABLE EVENING
Blessed Be
Cougina

No comments: