Saturday, February 13, 2010

IS THIS INSANE?????????????????OR WHAT


SO I AM SITTING BY THE FIRE/TRUE/AND THIS COUPLE COME UP//of course i say warm up///bailey loves the woman in her 70;s retired vet/ and she asks me when she is due////


DO TOOOOO WHAT I ASK????????


She says deliver///darn it she must be full of it///

So i may be traveling with a pregnant dog///anybody need a pup.........

Leaving anyway but we do a doggie sonogram in the morn n sun // help me folks///a pregnant beagle on this ride is not a planned part of the program


HAVE FUN

I WON'T

BLESSED BE

Cougina

2 comments:

Sunshine Steve said...

So your going to be a "Daddy!" Anyone in the Phoenix area need a beautiful puppy? After the vet does the sonogram be sure to let us know when she is due.

Ter un seguro viaxe Cougina. Que o sol te bendiga, te protexe dos ventos, eo gran espĂ­rito falar contigo sempre!

Sunshine Steve

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!