Thursday, February 11, 2010

AN A SUNNY DAY


GOOD MORNING/ just back from my morning ride only did 10 today lots of puddles so bailey was getting sprayed by tire wash and was not a happy camper/////

Supposed to have several nice days now with temps in the mid 70's by sat so maybe i can make the rest of my travel money and get out of here///


EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT MY SPELLING//so i will start using spell check when i remember//you know a touch of senility is not uncommon at my age.
SEE YA TOMORROW
BLESSED BE
COUGINA

4 comments:

Sunshine Steve said...

I love spell check... but often my spelling is so far off that spell check does not recognize what I am trying to spell! Happy Trails Cougina!

Sunshine Steve said...

Finally figured out how to add my name! Do you have any form of an itinerary" for the first leg of your trip after you leave Scottsdale?

Alan said...

If I new how to spell I would have complained two.

Kate said...

Cougina, don't worry about the people who complain about mispellings and typos. If you catch 'em, fine, otherwise just ignore the naysayers! What you're doing is far more important than a spelling error!